You’ve heard it all before: CBD fixes everything, THC might be good for you, the paleo diet is out, keto is all the rage and vegan is going mainstream… but who do you believe and where does it end? While Hemp and CBD can be incredibly beneficial to a broad range of numerous conditions, getting a grasp on it is bewildering. This post aims to debunk a few of the myths around our favourite plant-based oil and CBD while presenting real scientific evidence to make sure you comprehend the full benefits of each of these beautiful substances and how therapeutically similar they are.
1. Skin Problems – Probably the most mentioned similarities between hemp oil and CBD are their benefits towards different skin disorders. Hemp can improve blood degrees of fatty acids and right out from the box comes with an optimal ratio of three:1 omega-6 to omega-3. This study shows how hemp seed oil can reduce dryness and itchiness in humans that have dermatitis and many other studies demonstrate which it can help a wide range of conditions including psoriasis and eczema.
CBD features a positive effect on the skin and can reduce skin diseases, as can both CBD and CBG – very important to aid counteract skin diseases like melanoma (a massive problem in sunshine-rich countries like Australia).
2. Menopause – A relatively well-known simple truth is that hemp seeds contain Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) which produce prostaglandin E. Because of the high degrees of GLA in hemp seeds several research indicates they may reduce various signs and symptoms of menopause including helping reduce bone strength and density. Additionally, GLA could reduce inflammation and regulate hormone imbalances which can be usually related to menopause.
Now, a bit-known fact about CBD is it can assistance with a chronic sign of menopause – bone density loss. Bone mineral density naturally begins to decrease during menopause and CBD does connect with a cannabinoid receptor, which can play a role in bone strength and density loss.
Another study observed a combination of cannabinoids, including CBD, accelerated the pace of bone healing and CBD was demonstrated to strengthen collagen tissues, helping reduce bone strength and density loss.
3. PMS – A vast number of women suffer from physical or emotional symptoms brought on by premenstrual syndrome or better known as PMS. The majority of these symptoms happen to be linked to a sensitivity from the hormone prolactin. Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) as we know is found in hemp seeds, and creates a natural prostaglandin E1, cuts down on the outcomes of prolactin. A report indicates taking 210mg of GLA per day in a total of 1 gram of essential fatty acids resulted in a significant reduction in symptoms.
CBD is also very well known for its relaxing benefits and it is employed by huge numbers of people as being a daily supplement to relax effectively every day. One such study shows CBD can lessen the overall amount of anxiety in a person in a stressful situation and it is well regarded to help with several other mental medical issues like addiction and paranoia.
4. Heart Problems – The number one reason behind death worldwide is cardiovascular disease, and both hemp and CBD are showing very promising results.
Hemp seeds contain very high amounts of arginine, which can be an amino which produces nitric oxide supplement in your body. Nitric Oxide Supplement makes your blood vessels dilate and relax, which results in lower blood pressure level and a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
New research has suggested that CBD can lower blood pressure levels, and there is an associated lower stroke volume (level of blood pumped through the heart per beat) and at an increased rate. Scientific study has suggested this could be as a result of analgesic and anti-anxiety outcomes of CBD, and also this may show the beneficial cardiovascular effects in relaxing blood vessels.
5. Pain – Many people do not know regarding the powerful effects of a group of chemical molecules called terpenes. If you’re not familiar with the incredible benefits associated with cannabis terpenes, take at look at Cannabis Terpenes 101. When processed correctly, hemp oil can be extremely terpene rich, and these molecules have 1000s of potential uses starting from fighting cancer to reducing pain. What’s more, a mixture of terpenes can have promising results by doing work in synergy, which is called “the entourage effect”. Many research papers claim that ?-caryophyllene works well at reducing neuropathic pain in a CB2 receptor-dependent manner. This terpene is additionally found kjamgf cloves, black pepper and our new Ltd Ed Navy Strength Hemp Gin.
A report has confirmed that CBD was therapeutic for patients with neuropathic pain by getting together with alpha-3 glycine receptors to minimize inflammation and pain. By concentrating on a G-protein coupled receptor referred to as TRPV-1, CBD may also effectuate its properties indirectly. THC is additionally well documented for helping relieve certain varieties of pain.
As you can see, whilst both of these substances are closely related therapeutically, these are unfortunately still very far apart here in Australia with regards to the legalities of access and also the knowledge that individuals possess to use them correctly. Please you can make contact with Dr David or comment below if you have any further questions regarding CBD or Hemp.